Are you a full stack engineer keen on solving problems and take challenges, interested in learning about Big Data, AI, Blockchain and other cutting edge technologies? MOSAIC is constantly looking for new talent to join our growing team! We are specialised in data driven innovation in Mobility of People and Goods, with a strong focus on data sharing and all related challenges and opportunities. If you are highly motivated and feel passionate about innovation in mobility and logistics, here you’ll have the opportunity to develop your professional career at international level.
ABOUT US/WHO WE ARE:
Mosaic is offering consulting and IT solutions related to:
- Mobility as a Service
- Electric and Connected Vehicles
- Greener Logistics and eCommerce
We have large experience in Innovation applied to transport in ICT multinationals and startups. As results we have a large network of national and international contacts and the network keeps growing.
Our experience is focused mainly in three fields:
- Data analytics
- Innovation Management related to data
- Ad Hoc SW Development
WHAT WE DON’T DO
- Work on projects we don’t find challenging or interesting for our team members.
- Hire people without passion for their jobs.
MOSAIC FACTOR is looking for a Software Project Manager that matured an interesting experience as full stack developer and feels ready to grow as Project Manager while keeping an eye on architectural decision and gets hands dirty when necessary. You will grow in an international environment and learn about Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain and other cutting edge technologies.
- Understand the characteristics and real needs of the specific project and faced problem to translate its requirements in the best and most suitable technical solutions for each case
- Design High-quality product and infrastructure components for maintainability, robustness and scalability
- Participate in thechnical discussions with our partners (at EU and local level) the Mosaic vision for the specific project
- Review and support on the implementation of the best solutions for each given problem
- Be responsible for the deployments of the code in production and transit the process to “continuous everything”
- Capacity to understand the project requirements and transform them in technical solutions
- Experience designing and developing decentralized and distributed architectures by using cloud services for deployment
- Knowledge of programming patterns, object oriented and clean code and experience with languages like Java, Phyton or Scala
- Interest on learning different technologies and frameworks and adaptability on using them if required by the project
- Problem solving skills
- Autonomous and team player
- Software Engineering degree
- High Level of English and Spanish
- Work permit for Spain
- Mobile development. Experience developing native iOS and Android apps and using frameworks such as Angular or React
- Version control tools, especially Git
Mosaic is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Don’t hesitate, come and join us!See this offer on Linkedin
If you think to be the right person and to fit in MOSAIC, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why or click to "Apply Job" button.