MOSAIC is constantly looking for new talent to join our growing team! Mosaic Factor is specialised in Data Driven innovation in Mobility of People and Goods with a strong focus on data sharing and all related challenges and opportunities. If you are highly motivated and feel passionate about innovation in mobility and logistics, here you’ll have the opportunity to develop your professional career at international level.
ABOUT US/WHO WE ARE:
Mosaic is offering consulting and IT solutions related to:
- Mobility as a Service
- Electric and Connected Vehicles
- Greener Logistics and eCommerce
We have large experience in Innovation applied to transport in ICT multinationals and startups. As results we have a large network of national and international contacts and the network keeps growing.
WHAT WE DON’T DO
- Work on projects we don’t find challenging or interesting for our team members.
- Hire people without passion for their jobs.
MOSAIC FACTOR is looking for a Junior Innovation Engineer to work on projects on Mobility as a Service, Electromobility and Sustainable Logistics. If you are somebody that loves to be challenged on a regular basis and enjoy continuous learning you definitely have found the right opportunity. The job will require to keep a good overview on complex systems and solutions as well as to go deep into the details of a specific idea hand to hand with our specialists on data. Together with the team, you will:
- Identify business opportunities related to (big) data analytics
- Contribute to MOSAIC involvement in one or more H2020 (EU funded) projects
- Actively participate to H2020 proposals and local tenders
- Provide occasionally consultancies and contribute internally to new ideas
- Investigate in the context of a specific project
- Contribute to project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Creative and pragmatic
- Autonomous and team player
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Catalan, both oral and written
- VISA permit to work in Spain
Having experience in one or more of these points will be a plus
- Experience in big and small data analytics/business intelligence
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Quantification of the value creation
- Disruptive innovation
- Artificial Intelligence / Predictive Algorithms
- Knowledge of R and/or Python
- Public/Private Transport Sector
- Automotive Sector
- Supply Chain including Freight Transport
- Design Thinking
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Social benefits
- Relaxed and modern work environment
- Offices in Barcelona 22@
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
Mosaic is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Don’t hesitate, come and join us!See this offer on Linkedin
If you think to be the right person and to fit in MOSAIC, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why or click to "Apply Job" button.